Saturday, May 28, 2011

A Great Destiny

I'm back from Nicaragua. It was so amazing. Thank you for your prayers!
We left Friday morning, and we got back late Thursday night. So I hadn't played a piano/composed anything for a whole week. I took all of my creative energy and composed another trailer song. (Dude, they're fun to compose). This one I call A Great Destiny. Please let me know what you think!

A Great Destiny by Jon M.

I'm working on Arabian right now... haven't gotten to Sci-Fi. It'll be fun.

Thanks for listening,

Jonathan Maiocco

5 comments:

  1. Nice!!! What trailer was that for? I liked the subtle modern influence in there. You rock. :D

    - Leighton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice! everything is mixed and mastered well. great trailer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly incredible Jon. - Linds

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this piece! The beauty the depth the silent growth into something so much bigger and heart stirring, and that little breath taking moment at the end. It really is what the title says A Great Destiny.

    Perfect title for an amazing song!

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad all went well on your trip! I LOVE this piece! Was it for anything in particular?

    ReplyDelete