Monday, August 6, 2012

I'm There

And I'm finally there. There being my music is on iTunes. It is also on AmazonGoogle Store, and CD Baby. It's supposed to be on Spotify soon, and also on a bunch of other music stores (like Rumblefish, Last.fm, etc.), but I haven't checked.

It's kinda surreal. It's nice to be done. This has been a yearlong project, so I'm excited to see what's next.

(Saw this and had to take a pic!)

I would usually post music now, but... I don't have any new music that is upload worthy. (This is my first blog post without music! Weird...) Well...

Thanks for listening (or in this rare case just reading),

Jonathan Maiocco

5 comments:

  1. Congrats, man!!! Way to go! Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congradulations! Your work is absolutely amazing! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just had to stop by and say how much I am loving it! :) You picked a perfect set, and epic they are. Also, reading the post before this, I think the connection between stories and your music is awesome. Listening to your songs makes me want to write - the music is full of stories and simply begs to be written to.

    Congratulations and marvelous job! :)

    ReplyDelete