Thursday, March 21, 2013

Granola and Jeans

I am on Spring Break. Super thankful.

I'll make this quick: I'm working on Epic Music II right now, and it's going good. It's going to have thirteen tracks. That's about all I've got to say on that.

MUSIC: for my junior recital, I composed a piece called Granola and Jeans. (It's an anagram for "Jon and Lanae's Rag".) It was just a fun grand-finale piece. Nothing perfect, just fun. Hope you like it.



I am done with short film number one. I'm hoping to get a final copy so I can post it soon.

Thanks for listening,

Jonathan Maiocco

5 comments:

  1. Super stoked about Epic Music II!! You and Lanae did great at your recital. Really fun.

    Can't wait to see the short film!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ach! I haven't been on here in forever! I've missed listening to your latest music.

    This piece was awesome! I love how fun, full of energy and upbeat it is, makes me wish I knew how to dance something fast. Super fun!

    Thanks for sharing and enjoy your spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Epic Music II?!!? So excited! My brother got Epic Music for his birthday, we both love it! We ripped it onto a CD and we love to blast it in our stereo and pretend like we're sword-fighting... yeah... life's for being weird, right? :)

    Love Granola and Jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the update! I'm glad to hear it's going well.

    "Granola and Jeans" is fun, thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete