Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Miscellaneous #2

I freaking love birthdays. They are a great excuse to give a gift to someone you love. And I love giving gifts. Therefore, I love birthdays.

One of my good friends had her birthday coming up - but not only was it her birthday, she was also graduating from college. And not also was she graduating, she was moving to New Orleans to go to seminary. I knew I wanted to do something special. I had to do a "happy birthday"-"happy graduation"-"happy going away" kind of sort of gift.

She loves music. So I took two of her favorite songs and mashed them up. They are It's Time by Imagine Dragons (which everyone and their brother knows) and Wild I Am by The Vocal Few (definitely not as popular, but still good). Singing is definitely not my forte, but hey - it was fun.


Thanks for listening,

Jonathan Maiocco

2 comments:

  1. Hoi. Singing may not be your forte, but it's no weak spot! This was a great listen; thanks for bringing a smile to my face. LOVE the strings. Gosh. This piece was like a freaking ray of sunshine. :D

    ReplyDelete