Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Sweater Weather

Hello 2015. It's going to be a good year.

So I graduate, if anyone cares to know. May 2015. Yesterday, I was printing off my calendar for the year, and came to the realization that all I needed to print off was the first five months - after May is a blank. (Ish. More to come.)

I just completed this project with my friend, James Harris. (We did Say Something together.) We covered Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood. My sister did harmonies on the track. And as always, my bro Michael did the artwork.


And that's that. Hope you like it.

Thanks for listening,

Jonathan Maiocco

2 comments:

  1. Goodness. That was incredible. Totally blown away here. Seriously, every new song you put out I think that you've set the bar pretty high for yourself and then each time after that you surpass it so brilliantly. Always so impressed with your work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Emily, thanks so much - really appreciate that. :) thanks for stopping by!

      Delete